Friday, January 3, 2014

Malaise

I got sick again.  And it was freakin' gross.  Whole body in absolute pain as green sludge randomly discharged from undisclosed holes.  I can't say I'm surprised.  That's what I get for counting my eggs before they hatch (announcing that I was finally healthy).

I've been out of commission for most of the week, but I spent my better days reading Loomis's works.  Mind.  Blown.  If you haven't read anything by Andrew Loomis, hit up eBay, go to Amazon, pirate a torrent, run to the library, then go find an art teacher and scream in their face!  Seriously, Loomis jammed a treasure trove of artistic knowledge into those books, and they're overflowing with so many practical things that every artist should know.

Anyways, I've also been sketching a lot but both of my scanners are dead.  So instead of using them to scan, I threw a bunch of sketches onto them, took a grainy photo with my iPhone, then slapped an Instagram filter on it.


I can never draw enough eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment